Monday, August 2, 2010

Thanks Mom!!!

Hey Mom and Den,

Thanks a bunch Mom!!!  The G's helped out great.  A little big...but I guess that's okay.  So I got the letter and the packages on Saturday.  They were awesome!  I was kinda shocked to hear about Nicki getting busted!  I don't think I'd do something like that though.  My stupid ideas usually involve more fireworks and less police.  haha  But...anyways....things are ok.  I called the mission office and they are going to try to get us out of the Butter's A.S.A.P.  but with our bishop out of town it may not be for a little bit.  It's weird staying there.  I've never stayed with anyone who wanted nothing to do with the missionaries.  Anyways, as for our dinners, I had a small council with a few of the "mission moms" in our ward (especially Sis. Flink) and they are still going to feed us some of the time.  They were appalled to hear about no member dinners, so as soon as the bishop gets back they are going to talk to him.  So, yes, there are some awesome families out here making sure I'm being taken care of. 

Anyways...Faith is still on date for August 14th and life is just chugging along.  I've referred to Elder Wirthlin's talk, "Come What May, and Love It", so that's been a source of help. 

I love you guys!
Elder Lance Ririe

No comments:

Post a Comment