Monday, August 9, 2010

Separation Anxiety!!!

Hi Mom and Den,
Well, it finally happened...I'm being transferred out of Spokane.  I'm going to Wenatchee.  It's on the far west border of the mission, so that will be something new and exciting.  But even more exciting than that was we had a conference with Elder Clayton of the Presidency of the Seventy.  It was a special conference for recent converts and the best part of the whole thing was I got to see just about everyone I've known for the last 14 months there!  It was great!!!  I can't even describe how awesome it was to see one person after the next.  I don't think I've been that happy in a long time.  So that was the highlight of my week, but I don't know anything else about who I'm going to be with or what else Wenatchee is like other than flat, hot, dry, and farms.  So I guess I get to go play farmer this next transfer and probably learn some Spanish.  (All the Spanish speaking missionaries are out there.)  So that's what's new on this end.  I'll be sending some pictures this week!!!  Look for em!! 
Well, I love you guys!!!

Love, Elder Lance Ririe

No comments:

Post a Comment