Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wenatchee....And then some!

My cool apron from the primary kids back home!
Hey Mom and Den,
So first things first, sorry i didn't e- mail 'til today because we had a meeting yesterday with Elder Christensen from the 70's and so continues the story of our week.  We didn't end up getting to go to the temple because the group that was going got too big.  So since we are the only English missionaries  we didn't get to go. So maybe we can go in the next couple weeks but i don't think we'll get to. Other than those lets see, we don't have too much going on in our teaching pool just the same rebuild that I've been in a lot, which is kind of a bummer but I guess I probably wouldn't know what to do if I wasn't in a situation like this one. So yeah, but Wenatchee is great!  I think I told you about the Lewis'.  They are awesome! Elder Card is pretty cool.  We are still getting along.  Oh so we helped a local HOA build a park that was pretty cool.  We were going to help a member with his yard and then we saw all of these people building a park so we just asked if we could help.  We are gonna go back next week and lay sod, but it was pretty cool to be able to do that and help more people see just how good the church is when it comes to helping out. Well I love you guys.  I loved the back to school pictures, Hunter needs to fix his unibrow a little bit (haha just teasin) Let me know how the vacation went. I love you guys and miss ya tons.  Did ya'll get my pictures? Please tell me you did, cause it feels like I sent them forever ago. Anyways love ya!


Elder Lance Ririe

No comments:

Post a Comment