Monday, August 30, 2010

Feeling left out :(

Hey Mom,

Answers to your questions.....

#1 The charge on my debit card was for x-rays for....guess what?
#2  I got the email pictures and our new address is:
1725 5th Street
Wenatchee, WA  98801
#3  I got the package with the G's and the cookies, but the cookies had gotten hard when they got around to me (9 days after being originally post marked)

Well, this week was really good except for hurting my knee again, so never going to play soccer ever again - stupid game.  Got your last letter today actually, so it was good to hear about the first day of school and so forth.  Pretty fun to hear about the waitress at Pizza Factory.  Maybe the missionary she's waiting for is me?  Haha...yeah right.

Umm...well, the work this week really picked up.  We found a few more people to teach as well as an awesome part member family that we have been helping out, the Haley's.  They are great.  Brother Haley is a convert and a super good guy.  And is wife is awesome. We have been helping them with their backyard and garden.  They both happen to be RN's, so that has been good cause they know about a lot of good things to help me with my knee....ice, heat, elevation.  And Sis. Haley is an awesome cook.  In general, they are just a super family, so I always look forward to helping them out with their yard and being able to have gospel discussions with Sis. Haley.

It's really weird being the only non Spanish speaking missionaries in the district and 1 of 3 in the zone, so we don't do much on P-days because everyone else has a car, is far away from us, and speaks Spanish so we usually only see them at district meetings and on Sundays, which we don't understand half of because of Spanish jokes.  I'm never going to exclude anyone like this ever!!!!!!!  I'm glad that Elder Card and I get along so well or else I'd be going crazy!

Well, that's about all I can think of off the top of my head, but I love you guys and think about you tons!  Just think, only 6 more months!!!

And on top of that, I had a crazy dream last night that I somehow came home as a missionary and Tanner was the only one home, so I gave him a hug and then left.  Weird!

Anyways.....love you guys!
Elder Lance Ririe

No comments:

Post a Comment