Monday, April 26, 2010

Ouch!

Hey Mom and Den,
So the knee is hurting pretty bad.  Same one as before.  But the good news is I MIGHT not need surgery but maybe and MRI if it still hurts through the week.  So I'm in a killer brace.  It makes me feel like Robocop.  I'm just waiting for a gun to pop out or something.

Sounds like Tanner is doing great and I can't wait to get to watch all the kids' games.  It's way cool that Hunter is playing varsity once in a while.  And how have Nicki's meets going?  It's way cool that she medaled! 

Things up here have been crazy.  They are redoing all the ward boundaries in the stake up here, so both the wards I cover are being rearranged.  And in one of the wards they have an entirely new bishopric....we had no idea!  I feel like I've been emergency transferred, kinda.  Other than that, not too much else.  It's been hard to tract with only one leg.

I love you guys tons and I miss you even more!

Love, Elder Lance Ririe

No comments:

Post a Comment