Monday, April 12, 2010

Up North! (And feelin a little lost)

Hey Mom and Den,

Things here are going good.  I hope you got my pictures okay.  And I got all the kids' letters on Saturday and I'll be sending some back soon!  For the most part things up here are good.  It's weird not to know where I am anymore, but I guess that's what happens when you are somewhere for 10 months.  Unfortunately we are not doing too much teaching right now - just a whole lot of finding!  And we cover two wards!  I thought it was hard enough to remember everybody in one ward, so needless to say my brain has exploded a couple times from trying to learn everybody's names.  My companion is Elder Thomas.  He's a pretty good guy and he's been out for about 8 months.  He's way bigger than me so its kinda funny because he towers over me.  It's a bummer to leave the South Hill.  Its making me miss everybody a ton.  Although I'm sure its probably for the better, but we'll see how things go.

It sounds like everybody is doing good, but I did miss getting a letter from you this week Mom.  I figured that the mail system just happened to make it that way....but its all good.  I miss every body a ton and I love you even more.

Love, Elder Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment