Monday, May 3, 2010

Awesome!

Hey Mom and Den,

Things up here have been pretty crazy to say the least.  We found an awesome family to teach, the Steiners.  Jim is a great guy but he has post traumatic stress from the war and his wife left him for a younger guy, so he's going through a lot.  But his daughter came to a member's baptism and loved it and wants to be baptized, which is great!  So we have started to teach both of them.  However, they just changed all the ward boundaries and so now we cover two wards in two buildings both with church at 9.  So President is working on possibly moving some of the missionaries around the wards, so we are kind in limbo until we are told which wards we are to serve in.

My knee is doing lots better.  I have this massive metal brace - makes me feel like Robocop.  And I have been fighting the urge to play or do anything on p-day because out here all anybody does is play basketball.  So sitting and watching for 3 hours is not so fun.  But maybe I'll get around to some letter writing, although its hard to know what to write when I write out all the stuff I've gone through this week in my email  :)  Oh...and I'm getting my mail too!  It's great!  And we are currently staying with the Browns.  They are awesome!

I love you guys tons!

Love, Elder Lance Ririe

No comments:

Post a Comment