Monday, May 24, 2010

Crazy!

Hey Mom and Den,

Well, things have been super crazy with transfers.  And for whatever reason mail doesn't seem to get to the house where they have us staying.  Instead, it goes to the houses of other missionaries...which means mail takes forever!!  :(  Bummer!  But things here are good.  It seems, as fate would have it, I am yet again to establish a teaching pool for this area.  Since this area is also affected by the stake boundary change, everything is awry here as well.  But the good news is that my companion, Elder Nelson, is awesome and we seem to get along other than the fact that he's a Cowboys fan!  But I think we can get past that though!  The family we are staying with is a little strange.  They like to get upset about little things like "us washing our own dishes".  They don't want us to.  I guess they might be afraid we'd break something.  I don't know.  But they're a little  odd.  Like, the other night...  Bro. Butters came into our room at midnight and then turned on the light and then told us how we need to clean up the apartment.  (Minor note:  I had been in the area all of 4 hours!)  So, yeah, things are a little crazy right now, but I did get Hunter's letter and will be sending him something back soon.

Love you guys tons!
Elder Ririe

No comments:

Post a Comment