Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Transferred Again!!!

Hi Guys!

So, I'm being transferred again.  Ugh.  I don't really want to move, but I guess I have to.  This time I'm being magically whisked away to...you guessed it...SPOKANE.  haha  Yeah, still here, just two wards south of where I'm at now.  But the news is that I'm all bike now, so no more luxury of a car.  Oh well, it'll be nice not to have to worry about mileage or gas tanks or that kind of stuff.  My new companion is Elder Nelson from Oklahoma.  He's pretty cool.  (He was in my district before so that's how I  know him.)  So, yeah, things are good.  Loving it up here and will now have spent over a year in Spokane alone!  haha  more than half of my time here!  Whoo!  It's awesome!  I'm almost out of time today with transfers and all.

I love you tons!
Elder Lance Ririe

No comments:

Post a Comment