Monday, January 11, 2010

Off To Lincoln Heights!


Hey Mom and Den,
Well, transfers came in and I'm moving a ward away to the  Lincoln Heights Ward.  So I'm really stoked about that!  One, because I'm finally a senior comp (woot woot), and two, because I'm not too far away from everything.  So I'm happy about that.  I'm sad to leave the Clarks though.  They are so great!  I'll be in an apartment this time and that will be a big change.  My new companion is Elder Smith (a different Elder Smith, not the same as the last Elder Smith).  We've seen him and his companion on most P-days so I already know him a little bit.  We have quite a bit in common.

Oh, and I did send you an email last week but the computer I was on kept bugging out. I did send some pictures home last week, so be watching the mail.  (I thought that would get a smile out of ya!)

I miss you tons Mom and Den and I love you even more!

Love, Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment