Monday, January 25, 2010

It snowed today!!!


Hey Mom and Den,
Well, this week was awesome and we found 5 new investigators to teach!  We set up appointments with all of them, so I'll tell you how those go next week.  Last week we weren't able to do much that was really exciting because we didn't have anybody to teach.  We spent most of our time finding people, but it's all good.  Elder Smith is cool...really knows his stuff, great guy, but a little shy when it comes to talking to people.  And I have a tendency to have lots of people come up and talk to me.  Our ward is awesome!  The Bishop took us out to breakfast and told me about the ward and how we can better help it grow.  I love it here!  It's awesome!

I'm glad Nicki liked her card.  Was my picture still there?  I thought it was pretty funny.  Let me know how I can help you guys.  (I sent letters to the kids, so be expecting those)

I love you guys.  Miss you tons!

Love, Lance

Letter to Dennis January 25, 2010
Hey Den!
Well, things up here are great!  We found 5 new investigators to teach this week after a huge fallout the week before.  All the investigators we had fell off the map, but its all good now that we found some people to teach.  I absolutely  love the area here.  Its great, the ward is awesome and has tons of great tools that we can utilize to increase our work.  The only real setback here is that we could really use a car, but we make due without it.  It was almost warm enough to start biking, but Elder Smith had his bike stolen.  It sounds like BYU is still on a roll, although I don't get as many updates here as I did in my last ward.  I did however hear they beat a pretty good SDSU, but I don't know about anything else.  I figured the SB would be Saints and Colts.  I think it'll be a good game.  I wouldn't mind if either team won.  I look forward to hearing about it.
Well, I love you tons.  Thanks for all you do for me.

Love, Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment