Monday, February 22, 2010

Prayer Changes Things~

Hey Mom and Den,

Well, we dodged transfers this week, which was good!  Our golden investigator, Carol, is awesome and is soaking up the gospel like a sponge!  She's way nice and loves everything that we teach her.  It's awesome!  Other than that there's not much different this week.  Elder M--was made Assistant to the President, so not really excited about that.  It just doesn't feel right to me.  I've been praying and trying to look on the bright side of it, but it just doesn't seem right that a missionary that I'm supposed to look up to is one who tries to tear me down in front of recent converts who love me.  So that's been bothering me a little, but I'm excited about everything else.  :)  It's crazy that I've been out almost a year now!  It doesn't really feel like it's been that long, but at the same time it does!  I hope everyone is doing great!  I heard the Jazz are back in the swing of things and have finally found their groove again.  But I don't know much else sports wise (I only get what I hear in Elder's Quorum)

I love you guys and hope that everything is great!  I miss you tons!

Love, Elder Ririe

No comments:

Post a Comment