Monday, February 15, 2010

It's All Good!!!

This week was Great!  Ti's baptism went like clock work...and it was only one dunk!  (He's a really BIG guy!)  So that was awesome!  It was great to see everyone from the Glenrose Ward.  It made me miss that ward a lot, but I like this ward too.  So, other than the baptism, we had a good week!  I could probably use my other pair of shoes.  Just send them in my one year package.  :)  Not too much that I can think of that I need from home.

We have a new investigator that is just golden!  Her name is Carol Brown.  She came to church and totally loved it so we are hoping to put her on date for baptism.

Did the kids get my letters I sent?  I loved the cards you guys sent!

I love ya tons and I'll try to write more later!

Love, Elder Lance Ririe

No comments:

Post a Comment