Monday, March 1, 2010

It's Grrrrrrrrreat!

Hi Mom and Den!

Things are going great!  Carol is almost ready for baptism.  Just a few more things to cover and then she's good to go!  Only thing really holding us up is that the Bishop is going to Hawaii for 3 weeks...ugh...so that puts a damper on things.  But we have a few more people who are getting close to being baptized.

One year mark coming up!  I promise not to burn anything expensive, costly, or nice looking, so that doesn't leave me much but I'm sure I'll find something.

Other things going on right now...not a whole  lot.  Just finding more people to teach and stuff.  I heard the Olympics were good and that BYU lost to New Mexico...and that's the gist of it.

Love you guys tons and I miss you even more!

Love, Elder Ririe

No comments:

Post a Comment