Monday, December 7, 2009

It's cold outside!


Hi Mom and Den!

Well, the baptism didn't go through this last weekend, so we're hoping that we can have it this Saturday. However, we are a little worried because they weren't at church this Sunday, but they did go to the nativity. What a great experience! And the coolest way I have seen to celebrate Christmas!

No snow here yet but it's frigid. It was 4 degrees last night and supposed to be like 2 degrees tonight. Crazy! But no snow anywhere. It makes tracting a whole lot of fun - let me tell ya! But its all good and we make it as fun as it can be since its so cold.

Um, as for the package I really don't know what I need. I'm good on a lot of things. I saw in the Deseret Book catalog that Chad Lewis wrote a book about his life, football, and the church. I thought that might be cool, but I don't know when I'd have time to read it.

Well, I love you guys. Stay warm and safe!

Love and miss you tons!

Love, Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment