Monday, December 14, 2009

It's almost time 4 Christmas!


Hey Mom,

Well the nativities went great. Lots and lots of people came. I didn't get to see much of it because every time we came we had to sit outside and sing, so I only got a few minutes to look around. But it was awesome from what I could see.

Our baptism last night went great! It was awesome to see a whole family of recent converts come into the church. Bonita is 81! And she is absolutely loving the church. We have another baptism scheduled for the 26th - a guy named Randal and he's in his 90's so we're excited for him! This week has been great - lots of blessings! And I'm just excited for the next few weeks!

That's awesome about Nicki and going to the dance. I bet she just transformed! I can't wait for pictures!!! hahah I probably won't recognize her!

Well, not much else going on here. I love you guys and miss you tons!

Love, Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment