Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hey Den!


Letter to Dennis:

Hey Den!
How are you doing? Sorry I haven't been writing as often as I should. I'll do better! So we had a great baptism yesterday! It was so great to watch as a whole family came together in the gosple. Bro. Clark who was baptized about 4 months ago was able to do the baptizing. He did great! Bonita, who was baptized, is his mother-in-law.

I heard TCU and Boise State are in the Fiesta Bowl. Sounds like it should be a good game, but I didn't hear about anybody else. Did Florida head to the championship? How are the Jazz fairing? I hope they are doing alright. It's crazy up here when people talk about basketball everything is about the Zags! Have the playoffs started for football yet? I haven't heard anything about football other than the Seahawks are terrible.

Well, I hope things back home are good. I can't wait to talk to you on Christmas! It's only 10 days away! I miss you and I love you tons! Let me know if there's anything I can do for you guys.

Love, Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment