Monday, September 20, 2010

Spokane/Lincoln Heights Part2!

Hey Mom and Den,

Transferred again, but back to Spokane (Lincoln Heights Ward).  That is the ward I was in before I was transferred here to Wenatchee.  Caught me by definite surprise!  I thought for sure I'd be here a while and not back to Spokane, but I know there is a reason for it.  Just what that reason is, I don't know.  My companion is going to be Elder Warnick (?sp).  I think he's newer.  I haven't heard of him before, so it'll be good I guess.  I called Sis. Futi to let her know and the whole family was way stoked!  But I know there are more reasons to go back than just them, though it will be really great to see them again.  But I really am sad to leave Wenatchee.  It was just starting to grow on me and everything.  And I haven't been able to tell Brother and Sister Haley about the news yet, but I'm really sad to leave them.  They are such a good family and I know that Sister Haley will make a great member of the church someday, but until then she's just one of the best people I've ever met.

So, that's the news.  I'm pretty sure its the same address for the missionaries that it was before...at least I think so.

Anyways...I love you guys and can't wait to hear what's been going on with you guys.  And I loved the package with the cinnamon rolls and the monkeys.  And the pictures were good too!

I love you guys tons and miss you even more!

Love,
Elder Lance Ririe

No comments:

Post a Comment