Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Late 4th!

Hey Mom and Den,
Yours is the first one I'm responding to today so that you can have a big long email!!!  Well, our 4th wasn't anything special - just out and about trying to find more people to teach.  And it's been super hot lately - ugh!!!  Not fun for me - I'd much rather it be 65 or less all the time, but hey, when I rule the world one day!  I'll change that then! 

But, anyways, other than it being really hot and having a nonexistent 4th things have been good.  Kathleen is great.  Her baptism is gonna be Saturday at 4 and we're super stoked for her!  I love hearing her talk about how she knows that the church is true and that she loves the feelings that she gets when she reads and prays.  It's just awesome! 

Elder Sorenson is still pretty quiet.  He doesn't talk much or help much in lessons, which gets frustrating, but he's a really good kid.  I' glad to serve with him.

There are some things that I could really use ....some new G's.  Mine area falling apart - lots of wear and tear....mostly tear.  Otherwise, maybe a new pair of basketball shorts.   But that's really all I need.  I got a letter from Uncle Shane so I'm starting to write him back.  Hopefully I get to finishing it before too long here.  Other than that, that's just what I'm up to.

Well, I love you guys tons and I miss ya'll even more!

Love, Elder Lance Ririe

No comments:

Post a Comment