Monday, November 29, 2010

Birthday Snow!

Hi Mom and Den,
Loved the birthday package!  It was legendary!  I don't think I've taken the hat off yet!  Good birthday so far and the holiday was good.  A little lonely, but I guess that's just how it goes sometimes.  Got the package and the letter...both were good!

It's not snowing anymore right now, but we should be getting 6 - 9 inches tomorrow.  It's crazy how it snows here...just dumps and dumps.  Then it gets cold and icy.  I think its like 22 degrees right now.  That's cold!  And yes, since it's P-day I'm in shorts and sandals.  (Sis. Crump can verify!)

We had another slow week.  People really didn't want to come outside with the cold or they weren't home for the holiday.  Not sure.  But the good news is that we have the nativity this week and we get to sing outside for three 4 hour shifts during it.  Funny cause I really can't sing, so my thought was that between me and the cold, people will be rushing inside.  Ha Ha

Love you guys tons!

Elder Lance Ririe

No comments:

Post a Comment