Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Last Letter???

Hey Mom and Den!

Okay, I remember you making fish tacos for Dennis all the time Mom.  What do you mean you don't make them???

How did Hunter break his collar bone?  Rugby?

Sis Sosa came to church to visit and almost made me cry.  I feel like I'm leaving one mom, and going back to another.  I'm excited about going home, but at the same time really sad about leaving because of all that I've done here.  I've put in a lot of work...and a whole lotta love....and now I don't wanna go home.  Funny how that works.  I  spend the first 2 months thinking this week would never come, and the last 2 wishing it would stay away.  What do you guys have planned for Monday?  I would kinda like a heads up just so I know what I'm getting into. 

Love you guys!  I'm really looking forward to being with you guys again!

Love, Elder Ririe

No comments:

Post a Comment